The Daily Dish
Call ahead for eat-in or take out
Check out our new menu!
Click on the menu tab above to see all the new goodness and old favorites. Keep up with our specials on Facebook or Twitter.
The Main Squeeze difference:
- We serve natural foods—over 80% of our menu is organic. Never anything artificial.
- Our food is fresh and prepared simply. No microwave, no deep fryer, ever.
- Reverse osmosis filters all of our water for cooking and drinking. We care A LOT so you can RELAX and enjoy!
- We support more than a dozen farms within 50 miles.
- We compost 100% of our food waste, turning it into nutrient-rich soil for our garden. We recycle everything. We make less than one bag of trash per day.
- We believe in Food Equity, that clean, healthy food is a human right. We match your contributions, dollar for dollar to buy organic produce for the Central Missouri Food Bank. (Donation box by the register)
It’s our pleasure to serve organic, plant-based, nutrient-sense, sustainably produced, lovingly prepared meals. We are locally owned and GRATEFUL to this awesome community that has supported us since 1997.